Business Banking Services
The right tools will help you grow and manage your business more effectively.
Step one in managing cash is to choose the correct account for your business.
Step two is selecting services that can streamline processes, save time, and let you focus on your customers.
Call one of our Business Banking Centers for more information and we will connect you with an experienced representative to help you get started.
Mission Bank has electronic banking solutions that fit businesses of all sizes:
- Treasury Management Services handles complex business needs such as wires, fraud prevention, and customizable user access.
- Online Cash Manager is perfect for managing bank accounts across departments with multiple user access.
- Online Banking allows the sole proprietor or small business owner to manage business and personal accounts from one easy login.
- Mobile apps are available for each of the above services.*
- Our remote deposit capture service option is specifically designed for business deposit needs.*
Our Business Bankers can answer any questions you have regarding digital banking services.
*Connectivity and usage fees may apply to some mobile banking features. Contact your wireless service provider for details.
Cash Vault Services
Minimize the risks of cash handling. Instead of carrying large amounts of cash to or from the bank, an armored carrier service provides transportation for the cash. All money is processed at a central facility with full security and your bank accounts are updated accordingly. No more waiting in merchant lines and no more risk of robbery. You can stay focused on your business and your customers.
- Easy online portal to place and track orders or review activity
- Place cash orders before the morning deadline and receive them the next day (Sundays excluded; carrier limitations may also apply)
- Contract with the armored carrier of your choice
- Schedule pick-ups and deliveries based on your business needs
Our Business Bankers can answer any questions you have regarding cash vault services and assist you with getting started.
Sweep and Zero Balance Account (ZBA) Services
Managing cash flow is easier when funds move automatically where and when they are needed. The best use for excess cash is either investing it or using it to pay down debt, but you need to know how much is available. Using sweeps and ZBAs makes it easy to put that cash to work – without time-consuming calculations.
ZBAs are typically established between a primary account, such as an operating account, and secondary accounts, like payroll, petty cash, or credit card accounts. The secondary accounts are set up to keep either a low target balance or a zero balance, and the primary account automatically advances or collects funds to maintain the desired balance, allowing available cash to be concentrated into the primary account.
Sweeps are used in multiple ways, depending on the needs of your business. A sweep can be used to move funds from one account to another, such as a savings account automatically moving money to cover a shortfall in a checking account. Sweeps can also be used to move excess cash to and from a money market account, or to and from a commercial line of credit.
Talk to one of our Business Bankers to determine the best solution for your business.
Business Visa® Debit Cards
Allow your employees to make purchases within limits you establish. It’s safer than carrying cash and easier than paying by check. You control spending limits and which accounts are linked.
- Customizable ATM and point-of-sale limits
- Transactions post directly to your checking account
- Make transfers and check account balances at the ATM
Talk to one of our Business Bankers about ordering debit cards for your business.
Merchant Card Processing
Increase your sales by accepting credit and debit cards as a form of payment. You can accept payments via a smartphone or tablet, by wireless terminal, over the internet, or at a register – whichever suits your business the best.
- All major credit cards, debit cards, and gift cards accepted
- Payment gateways for e-commerce merchants
- Point-of-sale (POS) systems that accept cards, checks, or cash
- Assistance with choosing the right services and equipment
Merchant services are provided in partnership with Payment Systems Worldwide, headquartered in Bakersfield, CA. Just like Mission Bank, they believe in the communities they serve, and are there when you need them.
Contact one of our Business Banking Centers if you are interested in merchant card services.