CCPA Notice at Collection
CCPA Notice at Collection of Personal Information
Last updated August 2022
Mission Bank, Mission Bancorp, Mission 1031 Exchange, LLC, Mission Community Development, LLC, and Nosbig 88, Inc. (collectively and individually “Company”, “we”, or “us”) are providing you with this Notice at Collection (“Notice”) to inform you about the categories of Personal Information that the Company collects about you, and the purposes for which the categories of Personal Information will be used by the Company.
For purposes of this Notice "Personal Information" means information that identifies, relates to, describes, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a natural person that is a resident of the State of California that is covered by the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”).
This notice is provided pursuant to the CCPA. Alternative formats of this Notice are available to individuals with a disability. Please contact us for assistance. For a copy of our CCPA Privacy Disclosure, please go to https://www.missionbank.bank/legal/california-consumer-privacy.
We collect and disclose to third parties for our business purposes, the following categories of Personal Information:
- Identifiers, such as name and government-issued identifier (e.g., Social Security number);
- Personal information, as defined in the California safeguards law, such as contact information and financial information;
- Characteristics of protected classifications under California or federal law, such as sex and marital status;
- Commercial information, such as transaction information and purchase history;
- Biometric information, such as fingerprints and voiceprints;
- Internet or network activity information, such as browsing history and interactions with our website;
- Geolocation data, such as device location and Internet Protocol (IP) location;
- Audio, electronic, visual and similar information, such as call and video recordings;
- Professional or employment-related information, such as work history and prior employer;
- Education information, such as student records and directory information; and
- Inferences drawn from any of the Personal Information listed above to create a profile about, for example, an individual’s preferences and characteristics.
We use the above categories of Personal Information relating to California residents to operate, manage, and maintain our business, to provide our products and services, to protect and secure your personal information and to accomplish our business purposes and objectives, including the following:
- Performing services, including maintaining or servicing accounts, providing customer service, processing or fulfilling orders and transactions, verifying customer information, processing payments, providing financing, providing advertising or marketing services, providing analytic services, or providing similar services.
- Detecting security incidents, protecting against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, and prosecuting those responsible for that activity.
- Short-term, transient use where the information is not disclosed to a third party and is not used to build a profile or otherwise alter an individual consumer’s experience outside the current interaction.
- Auditing related to a current interaction and concurrent transactions.
- Undertaking activities to verify or maintain the quality or safety of a service controlled by us, and to improve, upgrade, or enhance the service controlled by the business.
- Undertaking internal research for technological development and demonstration.
- Complying with laws and regulations and to comply with other legal process and law enforcement requirements (including any internal policy based on or reflecting legal or regulatory guidance, codes or opinions).